Fabumoss Wildcrafted Sea Moss
Contains 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs
High in Protein & Fibre
Promotes Healthy Metabolism
Boosts Immune System
There are plenty of ways to add sea moss to your diet. This superfood can be prepared in a variety of ways, including gel and powder. Sea Moss has a very mild flavor, which makes it a versatile ingredient.
Directions to make a Gel:
1. Rinse your Sea Moss to remove any sea debris (Sand & Salt)
2. Place in a large bowl and add in around 4 cups of spring water
3. Gently massage the Sea Moss
4. Cover bowl and allow to soak overnight at room temperature
5. Remove water, add Sea Moss to a blender and add 3 cups of spring water
6. Blend until a smooth paste is formed (around 3 to 4 minutes)
7. Place in airtight glass jar and keep refrigerated.
Top Tip: Add a squeeze of Lemon/Lime to preserve freshness
Serving suggestion - Take 1 heaped tablespoon of gel per day adds to:
Smoothies – Milkshake - Juices- Tea/Coffee -Soups-Stews-Jams/Spreads-Ice Cream
Cakes - baked goods & More!
Product of Tanzania
Ingredients: 100% Sea Moss
Store in a cool dry dark place at room temperature
Uwanja wa ndege
Please note vendor products may be subject to longer delivery times.
Tech products have a 7-21 day delivery time as these are being imported from the UK upon order.
For more information please contact us.