- ✔ Manufactured using high quality PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE ingredients.
- ✔ INGREDIENT PROVENANCE Manufactured in the UK under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) under License in an ISO accredited facility
- ✔ LETTERBOX FRIENDLY Environmentally friendly minimalist slimline packaging which slips directly through your letterbox. No waiting in or visits to the post office
- ✔ High BIOAVAILABILITY PURITY AND POTENCY. Premium ingredients ensure that we are able to guarantee you the highest bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption
- ✔ STRESS MANAGEMENT and RELAXATION supplement. Enjoy the benefits of green tea without the caffeine. L-Theanine [5-N-Ethyl-Glutamine] is an amino acid found naturally in tea leaves and is most potent in Green tea- Organic L-Theanine Promotes relaxation Neurologically Active Amino Acid Supports Healthy Cardiovascular System Supports Healthy brain and nervous system
Details: Product description L-theanine is an amino acid found in green and black tea. Studies show that, even with 50mg doses mimicking normal dietary behaviour, theanine increases production of alpha brain waves, which are the brain waves that increase creativity and benefit mood. Theanine is a glutamate antagonist, meaning it blocks glutamate receptors in the brain, which is part of the reason some people report a calming effect after taking theanine. Theanine has also shown promise as a sleep aid and in stopping the release of histamine from mast cells. Most research on the basic actions of L-theanine has been done in animals. Some preliminary human studies, typically using doses of L-theanine about 10 to 20 times higher than that in a cup of tea, have suggested possible benefits. L-theanine is an amino acid found in green and black tea. ... Theanine is a glutamate antagonist, meaning it blocks glutamate receptors in the brain, which is part of the reason some people report a calming effect after taking theanine. How much L theanine should I take for anxiety? Moderately severe anxiety symptoms may respond to l-theanine taken at a dose of 200 mg twice daily however more severe anxiety may require doses up to 600 to 800 mg per day divided into 200-mg increments every 3 to 4 hours. Is L Theanine good for sleep? With its ability to increase relaxation and lower stress, L-theanine pills and tablets can help in sleep in a number of ways. ... Research also shows L-theanine can improve the quality of sleep—not by acting as a sedative, but by lowering anxiety and promoting relaxation. What does L Theanine do to the brain? L-theanine, an amino acid found in green tea, reduces anxiety by blocking excitatory stimuli at glutamate receptors in the brain while stimulating production of the inhibitory, relaxing neurotransmitter GABA. ... Lastly, L-theanine is the subject of human studies. Ingredients L Theanine 400mg, Rice Flour, Bovine Gelatine Capsule Shell Directions Take one capsule daily with food. Take as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.1 x 0.8 inches
Uwanja wa ndege
Please note vendor products may be subject to longer delivery times.
Tech products have a 7-21 day delivery time as these are being imported from the UK upon order.
For more information please contact us.