Apr 19 , 2023
- 2 eggs
- 2 Pakchoy leaves
- 1 cooked Chapati
- 1/2 avocado
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Wash the Pakchoy leaves and chop them finely.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the chopped Pakchoy, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add the egg mixture. Cook until the eggs are set.
- Meanwhile, spread the peanut butter on the Chapati.
- Cut the avocado into slices and place them on the Chapati.
- Add the cooked egg and Pakchoy mixture on top of the avocado.
- Roll the Chapati tightly, and cut into halves.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with a glass of mixed fruit juice.
This recipe has 8 simple steps and uses 7 ingredients: Pakchoy, egg, avocado, cooked Chapati, peanut butter, parsley, salt, and pepper.